TOP > Company > Company History
||Founded in Gifu Prefecture by Mr. Minokamo Shimizu
||Received Manufacturing Business Registration Number 1324 from the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, under Electrical Appliance and material control law article 3.
||Becomes a corporation with a capital of 5,000,000 JPY
||Industrial site in Minokamo Kamono City is purchased
||Capital increases to 10 million yen
||Equipment for the production of NCW (wound core transformers) is fitted and production begins.
||Approval for use of the NCW Transformer and TUV marks.
||Head office relocated to current location
||Operations begin in Zhejiang province in China
||Capital increases to 20 million yen.
||Chinese factory obtains ISO9001 certification
||Chinese factory obtains ISO14001 certification